1) i am confused: about several matters related to social behavior or our civic sense... it's not that i am a 'single unable to mingle'(*) or geek or anything it's just that i, sometimes, don't understand the way people behave or don't behave in simple circumstances... i mean ... why can't we just 'walk over' to other person and greet them with the warmest smile or hug... and i can think of many other 'incidents' that keep me in that 'why are u asking so many questions?' and 'are u crazy?' category of people...
2) i am not good in self-appraisal: do i have to give details? ;-)
3) i am comfortable with 'emotional numbness': i have developed this as my personal survival mechanism... i remember a lot of people who were not very kind or nice to me (or my family) ... and instead of spending my energy countering them with equally damaging act... i have developed this 'emotional numbness' ... which means i do not feel angry or sad or miserable or revengeful when i hear about these people or see them or even meet them... i just feel nothing... absolutely nothing... i can engage in conversation with them for any length of time and it could be on any damn topic on earth... at the end i can stand and walk away with no feelings about what we talked about or that person...
4) i am not a big fan of promotion of population control: if one can afford it, let them make more babies for Magdalene's sake!!
5) i am not a cricket fan: and while this was not always the case... over the past one decade or so... somehow i have developed distaste for this game... i can't stand it... not even T20 (i know about the cheerleaders and all but still :p)
6) i am 100% against divorce: ... i am not married yet but still... i guess i will try to talk on this issue with my prospective life partner...
7) i can talk with any person with pukka eye contact, irrespective of what s/he is wearing (read this)
and now the tagging part; i have decided not to inform these
a) Rohit - his piece on "dekho process" is a benchmark in some strange way...
b) Surabhi - she often comes up with poetic lines that can trigger multitude of emotions...
c) Joe - his photography and articles are closest to reality, among few of those whose blog i follow AND whom i know in real life
d) Varun - accidental find via "Next Blog" link at the top of Blogger.com window; writes very motivational & aggressive stuff and then i found out that a friend of his is my colleague as well... talk about coincidences...
e) Amelia - one of the oldest blog i've been following, her article on "Blog Stalking" is one of my Favs
f) Janae - second oldest blog i used to follow... i can't recall why i stopped!
g) Smirithi - very very appealing blog... :)
- Whistling Dolphin