Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Flying is the second best thrill to cheerleaders; being caught is the first."

... i guess past month has taught me a very important lesson... no wait!! ... i am pretty darn sure that i have learned very important lesson during past month... :-) but then i had a plan and i was improvising it anyway... and then came the Viral and then my parents and then ... some of you already know the story... to cut to the point i am 'better & better' (to take the tag line from my company's Ads!) ... in terms of awareness towards my finances, health, profession, family, worldly possessions and etc and etc...

... thanks SRW for all the support during the crisis... A-MG for letting me know u guys are available... Mom and Dad and Ka for awl the important things (and Money of course!)

... thanks GarryZ for writing in... NinaK for the advice...


... " ... and then i realized, she is no more... working in this company! ... " ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment