Saturday, January 30, 2010

...“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies”...

... i got this request today morning from an old friend to vote for her in a photography contest on Facebook... and since i have seen her work on various websites and given her fan following, i was obliged...

... one recent development about my parent company ... the 'salary freeze' status has been revoked and based upon certain criteria the company will be giving the 'increments' retrospective from Jan 2010... so kind of them.... however it was something else that caught the attention of several employees... the mention of "Early Separation Program"... the official statement was "As such, we are implementing an Early Separation Program (ESP) details of which will be made available by HR" ...

... and since this was hidden between the long email text with the subject "Salary Unfreeze" ... surrounded by the "Q3 results" and more stuff on "Clients" and etc... it was easy (rather convenient?) to overlook and most of the people did exactly that and jumped to the last paragraph of the email which stated that "allow salary increments based on individual performance levels to be promptly given with retroactive effect to 1 January 2010" ... now that is clever email... and i am still curious...

... followed by that was an email from my boss to fill in the Mid Term Review (MTR) ... and my "significant achievements" and "Areas of Strength" etc... bullocks!

... i watched the movie RockNRolla yesterday and really liked it ... esp the track "I am A Man" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment