Friday, January 14, 2011

... "... Invisible Mood, Network 18 and Chit-Chat..."...

... it is not everyday that u end up talking with good old friends... with the kind of lifestyle we have become habitual to... it is the technology that seems to be keeping us together... so it was no surprise that while i was taking my time to scan thru the photo album a friend shared with me... and while i was going thru this album i spotted this lean girl with colgate smile and my grey cells started turning and churning! ... i knew her and still was not sure where to place her in my long life... and so i asked this friend of mine and before this friend of mine cud respond this lean girl answered my question... and to top the failure of my 'human intelligence' she reminded me that we knew each other before we even started the formal schooling!!! ...

... and i was feeling homesickingly-nostalgic!!! ... and then we chatted around and things went 'normal' ... and then it was sunday and i decided to call her... it was early by the Sunday morning standards and she answered in sleepish voice ... it was good chit-chat ....

... and then she pinged me today ... and we chatted away... and i summarized my past decade in less than about six lines! ... no wonder i always liked the 'saaransh likhiye' part of languages! ;-) ... anyways... while chatting around i realized that i am no longer the same me i used to be... i have changed alot... and that self-realization also highlighted the 'fact' that i may no longer view the world (people actually!) with the same viewpoint i used to seem them from in the past... and while this may appear to be shrouded in a notion of negativity i guess this is pretty much normal... we all experience something or the other and we all adapt in response to surprisingly large number of stimuli ...

... but then this is me! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment