Thursday, October 13, 2011

"A man only begins to be a man when he ceases to whine and revile, and commences to search for the hidden justice which regulates his life." ~ J Allen

... while i was mulling over the idea of packing my Sunday with the 'submission' process, i was advised by the youngest member of my present family to take one day leave and finish it off on a weekday... "u can visit the banks as well!" she reminded me... with zillion emotions entangled in my mind at any given nanosecond, i find solace in the fact that my younger sister can come-up with some real-world advice and ideas and suggestions and what not! ... so i decided to take the Saturday off and headed to my bank's nearest branch... with the document submission and all...

... that was one fruitful saturday i spent yesterday and this is the last sunday before the grueling starts!

[edit: setting this article free ... before this gets lost in the drafts backlog ~written sometime in october!]

No comments:

Post a Comment