Tuesday, July 13, 2010

..."What's frustrating about being disliked is that it's invariably for the wrong reason."...

... i feel much better now... one injection and bowl full of pills later... i knew i needed a break... from the routine... and trust me it feels great laying in bed with quite neighborhood... and with no phone calls disturbing you...

... as a child i always wondered what it means to 'nazar lagna' ... it was quite an experience with all the pagan acts... according to those who know these things better... i am prone to buri nazar ... in a way, my mystic supernatural immune power towards the evil nazar is... err... weak... so i have to be extra cautious towards this...

... and as if this was not enough... i have been told that sometimes it is your own nazar can make yo suffer... i think i can take this as an excuse to appear unattractive every time i step outside my place... be it to do shopping or to office or just to take a stroll... but then, who will explain all this to all ze charming ladies i meet everyday in my life? ;-)

3 comments:

  1. same pinch... I too am super prone to buri nazar lagna...

    and I just noticed a new development in my life... I somehow get to know ki kiski buri nazar lagi hogi... seriously man.. its freakingly true..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope all the "buri nazars" have strayed away..take care..:)

    ReplyDelete