Monday, May 23, 2011

"I don't understand you. You don't understand me. What else do we have in common?"

... there's a rumor spreading on the internet in the form of Status Messages and posts and notes and what not ... "The speed with which the female population is decreasing we would soon have marriage cards like these.... "Anjali weds Raj and Rahul"..." ... now, i was tempted to answer in my bone-dry sarcastic remark however what i have learned from the 'Outbound' trip is there is a limit to everything and the pure fun of breaking that limit is just an iota short of the brazen stares that follow thru... so... u got the point! ;-)

... in an unrelated story ... i got a call from this lady called Swats ... of course this is not her real name, anyway... she called and told me that i can collect my free passes for some place and blah blah blah... i was walking towards my canteen as it was my lunch time and whenever i am walking towards my canteen during my lunch time i conquer my senses and somehow manage to capture the sensory signals before they can distract my brain from anything other than food and women...

... so i forgot the whole thing and then this Swats called me again in the evening and 'reminded' me that the passes are for a water park and valid for the entire Sunday and four people allowed... now THAT is good thing... a water park on a sunny, though not the good wala sunny, sunday... so i called A-MG and they readily agreed...

... only after we reached there we felt that strange "eew" feeling... there were more people in the pool than the water molecules! ... not literally of-course! ...

... i will cut down the story here... but it was a drab sunday... inshallah agla hafta roshini ki kiran laaayega! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment