Monday, May 30, 2011

..."There is nothing so inspiring to man as a beautiful woman." ~ John Eldredge...

(Part 1)
... it was one of the most anticipated day on my personal calendar ... and i was being reminded AWL the way from the Lutyens' city to 'prepare' for this day... and as if the phone calls were not enough, i got a 'packet' from my li'l sister... and all this was adding to the 'performance anxiety' ... i am talking about the same performance anxiety that we suffer in the adolescent stage of our long life... nope! not THAT one... i am talking about the anxiety before the 'entrance exam' ... if u r born in this part of the world then u know what i am talking about...

... i almost made my mind that i'll be talking leave on saturday to 'prepare' for the exam... and i was aware that this will eat-up the precious leave quota... i am suppose to 'save for the rainy day'... but then my monsoon is not in sight or maybe not responding to my malhaar ... but then that is a different story... so the saturday was all for me... the day started early @ about 6 and most of the topics were easy to refresh... with occasional distractions, thanks to FB and emails i was pretty much on the right track...

... and then Devil's advocate visited me or i shld say whispered to me... ten questions from each section and thirty questions to be solved in sixty minutes... hmmm... why kill urself for that? ... and could feel a sly smile cracking... so with some more distractions and some more Bappi Da pumping the speakers i finished my day... with the ten nightly rituals AskMen suggested...

... but then... Sunday abhi baaki tha mere dost! ;-D

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment