Wednesday, December 9, 2009

..."I speak two languages, Body and English"...

... the good news is that i was able to eliminate one of the choices ... diesel is out... for sure... as Shakira said "...it's not worth the drama..." ... so i am now focused on petrol... which brings the bad news ... not that bad actually... it's just that now i have more choices with the kind of the variants these days companies been pushing out ...


... also i was @ BAB's Vastu Shanti Pujan ... rather we went there late in the evening ... the residence is good... with reasonable price tag... and VJI bought a car from True Value ... a Suzuki Alto vxi 1.1 ... and he was generous enough to let me test drive the car ... which i enjoyed of course...

... and the news just trickled in... my dad escaped a potential accident today... and somehow i ended up talking with him in raised voice... it was my utter frustration upon my inability to help them at this juncture ... i feel so sorry ... and my client sucks in customer satisfaction... it surely does!

No comments:

Post a Comment