Friday, December 4, 2009

..."You mean, all this time we could've been friends?"...

... the tune of Vande matram (revival) was not that gentle on my ears as i thought it wud be in the morning when my lappy will use it as an alarm! ... so there i was... wide eyed... rubbing them... in shock... and it took me some time to realise that it's the bugger (oops! sorry Sam!) alarm on my lappy! ... hitting the snooze and trying to calm my nerves i pulled the blanket and thought of catching 40 winks of mine...

... lekin na re baba na... two days into 'G' and my bodyclock resets itself... so i did what is to be done in the morning... however it was my morning newspaper on the stairs that made me somewhat happy... why? because i asked the vendor to start the regular supplies... and he did... diligently! ...

...it's december... and mornings here in Poona are getting colder... however for someone who spent more than two decades in 'North India' ... they are still... well... how should i put it... ummm... cold? ... and i love it! absolutely love it... the warmth of the sunshine on my face while waiting for my morning transport... on thursdays it feels even more heavenly... being a 'weekly off' in this part of the state... less traffic ... no rush... no nothing...

... the weekly meeting on our new regulatory project was 'cancelled' by Rabbi... reason? ... nothing much to discuss... bugger! (sorry again Sam!) ... but hey! atleast i get to attend the 'CWR' meeting AND i get to drive the Grande...and that too in the rush hour ... as for the fun factor? well... u gotta ask me matey!

No comments:

Post a Comment