Thursday, December 3, 2009

..."...the quality was scarce in the first place..."...

... first things first:

1) Ravi is doing fine ...
2) it was my aunt's 25th marriage anniversary Yesterday...
3) we got the delivery of our Silver Nano LX (yesterday!) ... my cousin drove it to home and
4) its key less entry system is NOT working! ... in less than 6 hours from the delivery we have our first complaint!

... as for the rest of the things... BPK will be going on week long leave ...(i am so excited by the endless opportunities!) ... i engaged myself for the FTSS application of KR... (@KR now you can take the print for the record matey!) ... and enjoyed every bit of it... reminded me of the college days... Kamal, Rohit and Me ... on our trip to Hyderabad...long live ICFAI...

... and once again two different blog posts highlighted one single thought ("I feel we are sacrificing quality for quantity here, and quality was scarce in the first place.") ... which crosses once in a while in my mind as well ... however as KR said earlier today... after a few years i might enjoy reading all this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment