Wednesday, February 10, 2010

...Main difference between photography as a passion and profession...is your bank deposit slips...

... finally the long awaited test drive was completed and i must say that i have spoiled myself by driving the monster Grande... why?... with Saffire's tillu engine and five 'healthy' adults she was out of it's breath with AC on... although i was trying to pull her on uphill on 3rd gear... still?? alright i am asking too much ... when shifted to 2nd she was fine and then merry in 3rd again...

... overall i am impressed with the vehicle and thanks to TeamBHP forums i can hope that Diesel is not going to be a good option for me... so this Thursday or Sunday mebbe... i shall proceed to the Dealer to book one of my biggest purchases in my life...

... and during my 'tweet chats' with Paavani few minutes ago... i was enlightened that she had slapped someone during our college days! ... those who know her can bet their stinking armpits that she can't do that... so i shall refer my sane side and shall sign off... hope to catchup with more exciting stuff... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment