Monday, February 8, 2010

..."the world's most sensible person and the biggest idiot both stay within us. the worst part is, you can't even tell who is who."...

... i finished the entire novel "Two States" in one sitting on Sunday ... i am not bragging or anything... it's just that i was 'reading' this on my laptop... and i made sure that i finish this in one go... so i logged out of all my chat clients... closed all the browser windows and no music... the phone was put in silent mode and there i was... 322 pages of the pdf document and i made it successfully!

... so my comments??
1) it is entertaining
2) the entire punjabi culture is a bit over the top (perhaps i felt that way coz i am not a punjabi)
3) i am in love with the name 'Ananya'
4) it has revived my 'love' for the 'south indian' beauties! ;-)
5) 5 points to Chetan!

... i am thinking to gift this book to my mom (for no apparent reason)...

... and this sales rep was supposed to call after arranging the demo car and guess what? still awaiting for his confirmation of the test drive... i guess he is testing my patience... this is a bit excruciating... only a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment