Tuesday, November 24, 2009

..."...the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind..."...

... i must catchup with my reading today... already feeling tired... had enough vada-pav this evening... i guess large mug of tea and one laung story later i must hit the snooze...


... oh! btw my Nano is with the dealer... and had it not been my uncle's appointment with docs and stuff; my dad would have gone today to make the balance payment... however with all the accessories and glitz it's close to 2 lacs (the 1 lac price tag is ex-factory for the base model) ... i am so excited (actually jealous coz my sis gets to drive nano!) ... that i am seriously considering purchasing a car all for me! ;-) ... lets see how the things go in the next month ... jeez! when i am going to spend all the money i want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment