Monday, November 16, 2009

..."I was sincere and She was sorry"...

... had quite a productive day today... and even though it was raining in the morning!... the scheduled meeting with the big guys was going nowhere with the concerns from everyone being repeated in circle so when it was decided that we have to visit J block, i was quite happy... the first half was more or less uneventful... and after lunch it was quite busy ...

... first i was reminded about a correction issue that needs to be tackled by Rabbi and then it was this 'meeting' @ Hall-7 and then i was told about another 'meeting' @ J block and i thought i wud club it with the followup 'meeting' of the Hall-7 @ J block and there i was... burning loads of calories and enjoying it! ... so i called it a day @ 6 and by that time Rabbi had left (he never attended the last meeting as promised btw)... and BPK was getting anxious and looking all like an ar$ehowl (nothing new actually!) ... and i was enjoying my time with ABG and PP (from Jblock) explaining AKS (who is so monotonously boringly irritating!) about the merits of the mutual agreement on the proposal we have been struggling to finalise from past one week!

... so i retired for the day and i do not know why but decided to call Shaad ... it's been so many years we talked or even remained in contact... only last week i finally broke the silence and wrote an email and whola! there she was... it was so good talking to her! :) ... actually it is always good talking to anyone! ... i know i am talkative but still... have u seen 'Notting Hill' btw?? u will know what i mean if u can recall (or watch that movie)... meanwhile...

...enjoy this song by B.J. Thomas (i stumbled across this song from some blog i visited sometime back... and i forgot! ... actually i was blog stalking... so u know...) and u can enjoy this video from Youtube as well:

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

No comments:

Post a Comment