Friday, November 13, 2009

..."We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey"...

... i am a staunch believer of astrology... i am very much fascinated by the idea that based upon your day, date and time of birth your future can be predicted to a reasonably high probability... or in simple terms u can make a darn good guess about tomorrow and the day after and the week and the month ... u get the idea, right? why i am dwelling upon this today? because i feel like it...

... now couple of events happening in the past weeks are keeping me quite happy... be it in office or at my dwelling place (or shld i call it dungeon?) ... the under construction 'underground' water tank is (finally) complete AND my aangan is cleaned up ... so no more mess outside the front of my backdoor, my phone is up and running (although i am sure these are the last few days of it), was able to talk to Pooh, stumbled across one of my school alumna's identity in office (and felt great chattin over emails!), got a phone call that my Nano is 'in transit', finished half of the panjiri stock my mom packed (actually she and my grandma are more excited about it!), was able to connect with Shaad, drove mHalk and Grande @ 100kmph and survived!, and today my dear friends...

... today i got another surprise in the form of email... when SSC asked me if i know any 'Varun' ... now i still remember "KP" from my college days and then she asked about Varun of the "rockvarun" fame... and i was startled a bit when she said that he is her's batchmate... "are u kidding me?" was my first reaction... and she was not!! ... in a freaking coincident the blog i stumbled across (thanks to the "Next Blog" link @ the top left corner of this site's window) happens to be of one of my colleague's batchmate! ... Jeez! i guess this is too much for today...

... and Ameliaji, the pic on ur "the great swami" post reminds me of my mom!... actually a vast majority of women in this part of the world momentarily switch to that attire in early morning atleast once in a week (i guess!) ... and that is the day when they wash their hair... although with the fast paced lifestyle this amorous symbol is fast disappearing (sometimes because of the medical conditions as well!)... and no offence was taken... infact the post is hilarious if not true (or is it?) ... i have already voted... and i am happy that u remembered mentioning my name in that post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment