Sunday, November 15, 2009

..."Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong"...

... saturday nights are fun... always... i feel so energised about zillion things that i want to do... i plan and think and dream about them and i make sure that i am pampered on saturday nite by watching an excellent movie (which usually means a re-run)... now it's been quite some time in this part of the city i that have been living in and i am so uninterested in going for a walk or spending some time 'hanging out' or anything remotely linked to that...

... i remember my first 'touchdown' in poona... the whole experience was ... to put it mildly... quite an experience... i realised then that i was feeling something for the first time... i was under no 'supervision' or anything... i was responsible for what i was eating and how i was sleeping and where i was sleeping and where i am hanging out and whom i am hanging out with and stuff like that... i had never experienced life like that before... i have heard that the closest you can get to this kind of freedom is when you are in hostels...

... and i have never experienced hostel life... so this was all new to me... and i wanted to make it meaningful... i can spend the money on stuff i really wanted to spend upon and so began the journey that is still continuing and to be frank is on a rough patch a bit now a days...

... rough patch because i am feeling more crippled now... my enthusiasm towards alot of things and people is waning... may be i was overtly enthusiastic initially... 'head over heels' as they say... and my work is becoming more vague and yet monotonous at the same time... the only thing that keeps me humming is my family close to 1600 long kilometers away...

...i need pampering again... i need someone to watch over me... i want someone to keep tab on how much i am spending... where i am spending... someone to tell me that need to stop surfing and start reading... i think the extra cheese on my pizza is starting to work on my grey cells as well ... i feel guilty that i got excited about nothing... i should have read that scrapbook way back then... and i need some sleep now... i am cautious again... and i am getting vague again... but why worry? ... pooh already knows that and sam ain't coming here to read that or feel bad about it and 'Travel Girl' seekers are not staying that long on this blog... ah! man it's monday tomorrow... the grinding starts again...

No comments:

Post a Comment