Wednesday, November 18, 2009

..."...meri aarazoo kamini, mere khawab bhi kaminey, ek dil se dosti thi, ye huzoor bhi kaminey..."...

...while posting my yesterday's events ... it struck me that my blog is becoming more like a printed cricket commentary... it is not only boring and silly, it is also irrelevant to most of it's readers... or is it? ... fortunately for me... whoever visited my blog decided not to post any comment... and those who did were just trying to be nice or mebbe giving an indication that they were there...

...and then pondering upon my 'original' intentions for blogging i realised that i am following the 'strategic' path... only my 'tactical' rumblings were going haywire... so i am seriously considering for the path correction... more so because i have spent some time exploring this Aura from Surabhi and one of my original favorites from Varun ...

... the only reason i was so involved with posting my daily routine that i am fascinated by this concept that this daily bantering here is a harmless way of making imprints of what i felt and what i went thru today and i guess it wud be fun reading all this mebbe in years to come... it is quite obvious that for most of the 'average and normal' humans it would be an absolute waste of time and energy going through all of my posts over these months... giving day-by-day details of my life... however the stalkers would be absolutely delighted... and that too when either i have become a celebrity or a person of utmost importance to society or a criminal mebbe?? (hehe! this is crap!) ...

... anyway my point is that i am an average guy and there is no reason for anyone to spend time and energy going through this part of the blogger.com ... unless of course you are looking for something... something that you have sensed and yet are not sure if i have mentioned of it here ... and u are even more unsure that you should ask me about that....

...btw to keep my poetic visitors happy here are some verse from a (famous?) writer and i remember these vaguely because i studied them in my school:

"He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ringed with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls. "

No comments:

Post a Comment