... it was unethical if not entirely unprofessional... i am not so very happy about the whole scenario... although Mr. B behaved as a true gentleman... i am ashamed! ... i could have dealt differently and i should have! ... i shall be more careful in my dealings with 'Mady'...
...my first impression was that this 'Pasarni Ghat' would be near enough to 'go-there-do-the-test-come-before-tea-time' ... and thanks to Mady ... we started 'late' and then i realized that it's damn one hundred kilometers... and with our vehicle loaded with close to 2 Tons of sand in black gloomy cans... it was going to be a looong looong ride! ... oops! i forgot to add the faulty fuel gauge and the faulty speedo and the sticky clutch pedal... and yeah! the horn was erratic... and what about the funny squeaking sound from the 'out side' of the vehicle?? well... ignore it! ... hmmm... good! and we are going to the torque loosing test by applying brakes at 40-60 Kmph on a downhill journey on a Saturday evening ... considering that the uphill way is for Mahabaleshwar... this is getting interesting... isn't it?
... and now apply the Murphy's Law... Mady was NOT carrying the torque wrench... WTF???? why???? 'cause people from KLL have indicated that they will be bringing in their 'digital' one! ... and the story abhi baaki hai mere dost! ... the 'adaptor' that KLL people were bringing in cracked... so it was useless... oh! yes! it is of chrome-vanadium alloy... still it cracked! ... and the Digital instrument went haywire! ... yeah! see Mr. Murphy smiling! ... and then with the blessings of holy mother we came to know about the other test linedup at the same place ... and the guy on that vehicle was fully equipped ... and i like that kind of people! ...
finally it all ended well... sort of...
and why i am tempted? well... i can only blink now! :)
Happiness is: -
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake ... (or vanilla ... or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 50 bucks note in your jeans.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
19. Running through sprinklers.
20. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
21. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful/good looking.
22. Laughing at an inside joke.
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
26. Your first kiss.
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
39. Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
31. Hot chocolate.
32. Road trips with friends.
33. Swinging on swings.
34. Making chocolate chip cookies (and eating them...!).
35. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
36. Holding hands with someone you care about.
37. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
38. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you.
39. Watching the sunrise.
40. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
41. Knowing that somebody misses you.
42. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
43. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
I AM HAPPY, I REALLY AM :)
AND YOU ARE THE REASON WHY.