Tuesday, September 22, 2009

..."I can't recall their faces"..."You have to think of some context" ..."What does that mean?"...

... i was watching this movie ... "Saving Private Ryan"... and i got hooked into it so much that i just forgot to post today's very important although uneventful meeting with VK! ... i guess i will be posting more details as the days progress by... thanks to Amit for rekindling the flame for this one! ...

on a second thought ... it is never too late for a blog post! ... first thing first ....
"You see, I tell You; Ultimately it helps in Growth..." ... nice Rabbi! very nice! I know I have to attend the meeting that You were supposed to attend... and although i am a bit concerned ... i am not chicken... after NKS helped in some morale uplifting... and i recalled wat my stars told me to do... in the end ... the meeting was a farce! ... i thought i would need my trousers without the belts... and it wasn't THAT bad... and then came the stinger... "Mr. VK couldn't come, so He chaired that meeting"

WTF!!! you mean He wasn't VK???? ..."Nope"... Holy crapola! ... no wonder everyone was having fun at the meeting ... "btw don't forget the followup meeting on Friday. with VK of course" ... nice! now i can go home with sun shining on me! ... oops! wat sun?? it's raining ... ah! man! am i asking too much???

"i don't want u to be a looser."

No comments:

Post a Comment