Saturday, September 12, 2009

...There is Something I just Can't Explain... and You Can't Understand...

... it was like any other day... until i woke up!... and something was not right ... something was missing... i couldn't figure out... so i crawled out of my bed and dragged myself to my lappy... it was still working on the download it was supposed to work on... and there were no new messages in any of my inbox the since last time i checked ... at around 3 in the morning... so what was it??? ... my phone was still on... battery was okay... it was bright sunshine... and it was quite early though ... may be 10 o'clock... and yet i was not feeling alright! ... something was wrong! ... and it didn't took me long to figure out ... there was no water in the apartment!!!!

damn! i felt like shouting at the new tenants upstairs! but then i calmly called my landlord and 'appraised him about the situation' .. the only immediate solution was to 'ask the neighbours' ... it was so pathetic! ... and it set the tone of the day! ... to some extent at least!

there is a famous saying "curiosity killed the cat" ... and something similar happened to me (no i wasn't killed, u silly!) ... i went to rabbit's cabin ... eager to ask him about the KPIs or the PMS or the MPAs or watever fancy name u want to give it to the 'appraisal targets for the next year' ... and boy-oh-boy i was (i still am actually) disappointed! ... infact i was so disheartened that i spend rest one hour trying to console myself! :'( ...it is going to be fun tomorrow .. wait! today! it's already 0130 in morning! ... this second shift is killing 'Vikki the paler our very own 'launda from Hoshiaarrrpur' ...

and now that i just glanced over the clock ... i am feeling kinda... wat's the word ... sleepy? nah! drowsy?? ... dunno! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment