Monday, September 21, 2009

..."i stayed at ur place when i came earlier..n i came only once" ...

... friends! ... i am so happy i have less and yet so valuable ones ... and boy-oh-boy! ... i am having some fun at this blog... kahin meri hi nazar na lag jaaye! ... although it was a gloomy monday ... afternoon meeting with Rabbi wasn't that good ... trust me! ... he is now giving such silly feedback that it is like telling me what i already know! ... i need more than that! ... i need more!! ... argh!!! WTF!!! cummon hit me! hit me! ... okay! so now i know wat i need.... lemme grab something to eat!... i am starving... i will continue afterwards...

okies!... with my tummy filled and Chris jamming in the background... my original plan earlier today was to write for next two days... coz my lappy will be in for the servicing and i can't afford to lose the momentum ... but then it is immaterial u c... and then ofcourse 'man proposes and god disposes' ... so first of all RPR's Bhau was here and after the courtesy tea and one thunderstorm later i realised that Pooh was online and then i saw AC and Ankush... so spent some time chatting around... and wen Kapil came around he had his usual query and 'favour' to ask... now i can't deny a friend a favour... can i? ...

and then this 'Johari' and 'Nohari' thing hooked me! ... whom to blame? i dunno! ... and the first results are out: friendly, extroverted, witty, sensible, clever, cynical, distant, passive, simple, self-satisfied, stupid ... i am still listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment